Certain issues need to be immediately answered by the researchers?
1.The new Agri reforms bill will harm the existing mandies and ultimately bring an end to them.
2. Big and resourceful traders will take control of the entire supplies, and nothing will be left for the small farmers to sell their produce substantially elsewhere.
3. Contract farming will be beneficial to small farmers since the small farms can be much more productive than the big-sized farms.
4. Contract framing has been unsuccessful in Iran and America. In the USA, the productivity of farms has increased not only due to contract farming but is largely due to the huge government assistance to the farmers.
5.Contract farming in the USA has become the cause of UNEMPLOYMENT. The number of farmers and farm workers is dwindling fast due to the heavy mechanization of farms by the contracting corporates.
6. Contracting farming can be successful only on wasteland.
7. Is the Indian economy witnessing a V-Shaped recovery across sectors? The recovery will continue even after the end of this festive season (Nov-Dec 2020) throughout the first quarter of fiscal 2021 and onward.
By December 20, 2020, please submit your writeups to be published in the economic challenger January-March 2021 issue free of charge.
Post a Comment