Economic Challenger is an International Journal published quarterly from India. Through this participatory publication, our aim is to generate a discussion among academia, industry and social leaders on socio-economic issues concerning us. This journal is refereed and reaches out to major academic institutions across India and also to scattered subscribers, contributors and editorial board members across the world. Please SUBSCRIBE for reading the detailed content.
Search This Blog
Economic Challenger is an International Journal published quarterly from India.
With the rapidly increasing subscription count, we have now introduced an e-copy for each issue.
Issue 65 Oct-Dec 2014 Friday, November 28, 2014, 03:36 AM * GOODS & SERVICES TAX (GST) WAITING FINALISATION
* BUDGET 2014-15: A BIT FOR EVERY ONE AND DUCKING BRONCO OF INDIA’S
ECONOMY--Mithilesh Kumar Sinha
* ECONOMY IN LIMELIGHT
- ONLINE RETAIL CAUSING WORRIES
- GOVERNMENT TO REVIVE & SUSTAIN HIGHER GDP GROWTH
- E-COMMERCE FIRMS ATTRACTIVE EMPLOYEES FROM BRICK & MORTAR RETAILERS
- DEVELOPMENT OF INFRASTRUCTURE GOVT’S TOP PRIORITY.
- USE OF BIO-DIESEL TO CUT CRUDE IMPORTS
- PRIVATISATION OF SICK PSUs ON CARDS
* Perceived Outcomes of brand Endorsements : A field study conducted in Kolkata
-Kisholoy Roy & Dr. Saumya Singh
* Foodgrain off take by beneficiaries of Public Distribution System : A Rural -
Urban Study in Odisha -Dr. Jnanaranjan Mohanty
* Analytical Evaluation of the extent of customer satisfaction with RAK
airways- - Sharad Nair & Dr. Harsh Purohit
* Frauds: An Indian Banking Perspective : Geetika Gupta & Ashish Gupta
Indian Economy and Thrust on FDI The January-March 2018 issue throws light on various topics concerning FDI and opening of the economy. A look at the contents will surely encourage researchers and academicians to bring out more in this field. We welcome comments from readers in the forthcoming issues.