Economic Challenger is an International Journal published quarterly from India. Through this participatory publication, our aim is to generate a discussion among academia, industry and social leaders on socio-economic issues concerning us. This journal is refereed and reaches out to major academic institutions across India and also to the subscribers, contributors and editorial board members scattered across the world. Available in digital version as well.
Search This Blog
Free sample of digital version
Economic Challenger is an International Journal published quarterly from India.
With the rapidly increasing subscription count, we have now introduced an e-copy for each issue.
1) Free Copy
READERS CAN NOW VIEW THE JOURNAL'S FREE DIGITAL COPY SAMPLE HERE APRIL-JUNE 2019
2) Digital Version Subscription
Each individual e-book issue is available for sale here.
3) Print Copy Subscription
We ship internationally at standard rates.
To receive latest issues at your doorstep, email to us firstname.lastname@example.org --------------------------------------------------------------
According to the latest UGC regulations published in July 2018, minimum research publications in UGC listed journals is no more a mandatory, but optional. According to the revised regulations, publications in peer-reviewed journals will also be considered for the appointment of academic faculty (Assistant / Associate / Professor / Vice Principal / Principal). These regulations are issued for minimum qualifications for appointment and other service conditions of University and College teachers and cadres of Librarians, Directors of Physical Education and Sports for maintenance of standards in higher education and revision of pay-scales. Provided further that for appointment to the post of Assistant Professor and equivalent positions pertaining to disciplines in which the National Eligibility Test (NET), conducted by the University Grants Commission or Council of Scientific and Industrial Research as the case may be, or State level Eligibility Test (SLET) or the State Eligibility Test (SE…
Issue 65 Oct-Dec 2014 Friday, November 28, 2014, 03:36 AM * GOODS & SERVICES TAX (GST) WAITING FINALISATION
* BUDGET 2014-15: A BIT FOR EVERY ONE AND DUCKING BRONCO OF INDIA’S
ECONOMY--Mithilesh Kumar Sinha
* ECONOMY IN LIMELIGHT
- ONLINE RETAIL CAUSING WORRIES
- GOVERNMENT TO REVIVE & SUSTAIN HIGHER GDP GROWTH
- E-COMMERCE FIRMS ATTRACTIVE EMPLOYEES FROM BRICK & MORTAR RETAILERS
- DEVELOPMENT OF INFRASTRUCTURE GOVT’S TOP PRIORITY.
- USE OF BIO-DIESEL TO CUT CRUDE IMPORTS
- PRIVATISATION OF SICK PSUs ON CARDS
* Perceived Outcomes of brand Endorsements : A field study conducted in Kolkata
-Kisholoy Roy & Dr. Saumya Singh
* Foodgrain off take by beneficiaries of Public Distribution System : A Rural -
Urban Study in Odisha -Dr. Jnanaranjan Mohanty
* Analytical Evaluation of the extent of customer satisfaction with RAK
airways- - Sharad Nair & Dr. Harsh Purohit
* Frauds: An Indian Banking Perspective : Geetika Gupta & Ashish Gupta