1.The new Agri reforms bill will harm the existing mandies and ultimately bring an end to them.
2. Big and resourceful traders will take control of the entire supplies, and nothing will be left for the small farmers to sell their produce substantially elsewhere.
3. Contract farming will be beneficial to small farmers since the small farms can be much more productive than the big-sized farms.
4. Contract framing has been unsuccessful in Iran and America. In the USA, the productivity of farms has increased not only due to contract farming, but it is largely due to the huge government assistance to the farmers.
5.Contract farming in the USA has become the cause of the UNEMPLOYMENT. The number of farmers and farm workers is dwindling fast due to the heavy mechanization of farms by the contracting corporates.
6. Contracting farming can be successful only on wasteland.
7. Is the Indian economy witnessing a V-Shaped recovery acros…