* All authors must send a signed Declaration of Originality of the content, as mentioned at the bottom of this page.
* Please furnish e-mail, phone & mailing address for the convenience of readers
* The article should be in APA format in 10 pages maximum and should include the latest data. Articles written long back and submitted without revision would be rejected. Articles should be mailed to us; no hard copy is required.
* In case the experts demand modification of the article, the contributor will have to submit the same at an early date to avail of publication.
* Articles must be original. If any of the material has been published or submitted elsewhere. This must be made clear when the article is submitted.
This journal is a peer-reviewed journal. Research articles are sent to external experts in a similar field to evaluate the article and suggest/demand any modifications. The publication will take place only after the author submits desired changes or places his point of argument in favor of not doing so. The editorial board makes a final decision to publish or not to publish.
Mandatory Charges/Fee for Article Processing (for Indian authors)
* Articles may be submitted for forthcoming issues by email and subsequently giving a declaration of Originality and sending Rs. 1300 (including handling charges, not refundable)as a processing charge in single authorship. Coauthors each will have to pay Rs. 600 for the print copy if they so desire.
*On publication, a link will be provided to authors and all will be sent hard copies of the journal. For a digital copy, each author has to pay Rs300.
Mandatory Charges/Fee for Article Processing (for foreign authors)
-Those who need only a soft copy on the net will have to pay USD 30.
-Those who need a print copy of the journal need to pay USD 80.
-Those who need both soft & hard copies need to pay USD 100.
*Extraordinary articles won't be charged any fee, and this will be at the editor's sole discretion
DECLARATION OF ORIGINALITY
(TO BE SUBMITTED ONLINE BY CONTRIBUTORS)
I/we .............& ...............&................, the author/s of the article titled ...................................................... hereby declare that.
(a) It is my/our original work
(b) No part on any book or journal has been reported without acknowledgment,
(c) Does not form part of any article already published,
(d) Has not been sent for publication elsewhere,
(e) I/we take responsibility for the views and opinions expressed in the article and
(f) After publication, I/we accept the clause that my article ownership/copyright belongs to the Magazine.
Author/s/Co-authors (name, signature, date)
* As a pre-condition the author should assign exclusive copyright to the 'Editor, Economic Challenger'. This will ensure that third parties requests to reproduce articles are handled efficiently and consistently and allow the article to be as widely disseminated as possible. After assigning copyright to the journal, authors may use their own material in other publications, provided that this journal is acknowledged as the original place of publication. In some cases, we may require a complete copyright transfer of the article, to Economic Challenger.
* The editorial board and the economic challenger are not responsible for the views expressed by the authors.
Dr M M Kothari
Economic Challenger (A peer-reviewed international journal)
76, Sarveshwar Nagar
AJMER 305001, Rajasthan, INDIA
Cell +91 98291 21749
SJIF 2021 = 6.61, Indexed in Ebsco & Cabell's directories | ISSN 0975-1351 / Approved by JournalsPedia (Scholarly analytics)
Economic Challenger online version: ISSUE- 99, April-June 2023 Joomag link. https://joom.ag/rZPd
. Available on Amazon Kindle now https://tinyurl.com/d9t3dre2
. Available on Amazon Kindle nowwww.tinyurl.com/ECvol97
Note: As per UGC Regulation on 18/07/18 publication under Peer-Reviewed journals are valid. For more details click on the below link.