* All authors must send a signed Declaration of Originality of the content, as mentioned at the bottom of this page.
* Please furnish e-mail, phone & mailing address for the convenience of readers
* The article should be in APA format in 10 pages maximum and should include the latest data. Articles written long back and submitted without revision would be rejected. Articles should be mailed to us; no hard copy is required.
* In case the experts demand modification of the article, the contributor will have to submit the same at an early date to avail of publication.
* Articles must be original. If any of the material has been published or submitted elsewhere. This must be made clear when the article is submitted.
Mandatory Charges/Fee for Article Processing (for Indian authors)
* Articles may be submitted for forthcoming issues by email and subsequently giving a declaration of Originality and sending Rs. 1100 (including handling charges, not refundable), as processing charge in single authorship (Rs. 1400 for two authors and Rs.1800 for three co-authors).
*On publication, each author will be sent one hard and one digital copy of the journal (for restricted self-promotional use only)
*Payments may be made by cheque or draft payable to ECONOMIC CHALLENGER. If articles are rejected, new submissions can be made with a new processing fee of Rs. 500 again.
*Extraordinary articles won't be charged any fee, and this will be at the editor's sole discretion.
Mandatory Charges/Fee for Article Processing (for foreign authors)
* Foreign contributors, who do not need any soft or hard copy of the published article, do not need to pay the processing charge.
-Those who need only a soft copy on the net will have to pay USD 30.
-Those who need a print copy of the journal need to pay USD 80.
-Those who need both soft & hard copies need to pay USD 100.
*Extraordinary articles won't be charged any fee, and this will be at the editor's sole discretion
DECLARATION OF ORIGINALITY
(TO BE SUBMITTED ONLINE BY CONTRIBUTORS)
I/we .............& ...............&................, the author/s of the article titled ...................................................... hereby declare that.
(a) It is my/our original work
(b) No part on any book or journal has been reported without acknowledgment,
(c) Does not form part of any article already published,
(d) Has not been sent for publication elsewhere,
(e) I/we take the responsibility for the views and opinions expressed in the article and
(f) After publication, I/we accept the clause that my article ownership/copyright belongs to the Magazine.
Author/s/Co-authors (name, signature, date)
* As a pre-condition the author should assign exclusive copyright to the 'Editor, Economic Challenger'. This will ensure that third parties' requests to reproduce articles are handled efficiently and consistently and allow the article to be as widely disseminated as possible. After assigning copyright to the journal, authors may use their own material in other publications, provided that this journal is acknowledged as the original place of publication. In some cases, we may require complete copyright transfer of the article, to Economic Challenger.
* The editorial board and the economic challenger are not responsible for views expressed by the authors.
Dr. M M Kothari
Economic Challenger (A peer-reviewed international journal)
76, Sarveshwar Nagar
AJMER 305001, Rajasthan, INDIA
Cell +91 98291 21749
Indexed in Ebsco & Cabell's directories | ISSN 0975-1351, SJIF Impact Factor: 7.05
Economic Challenger online version: ISSUE- 91, APRIL-JUNE 2021 https://joom.ag/xi8I
Note: As per UGC Regulation on 18/07/18 publication under Peer-Reviewed journals are valid. For more details click on the below link.