subsequently giving declaration of Originality and sending Rs.
1040 (not refundable), as processing charge in case of single
authorship (Rs. 1380 for two authors and Rs. 1720 for three coauthors).
On publication each author will be supplied one hard
and one soft copy of the journal.
* Please furnish e-mail ID, phone nos., mailing address etc for convenience of readers.
* ATTENTION INDIAN CONTRIBUTORS
Contributors in India should mail their articles and pay non-refundable
subscription and processing charge totalling Rs. 1500. In case of two
or three co-authors the subscription will increase by Rs. 1000 and Rs.
*Payments may be made by cheque or draft payable to
economic challenger. Wire transfer details can be provided on
request. If articles are rejected, new submissions can be made with
new processing fee of Rs. 500 again.
*Extra-ordinary articles won't be charged any fee and this will be at the sole discretion of the editor.
## Attention : Foreign contributors
Foreign contributors, who do not need any soft or hard copy of the published article, do not need to pay the subscription.
-Those who need only soft copy on net will have to pay USD 30.
-Those who need print copy of the journal need to pay USD 60 Plus @ 10 postal charge. Total $70
-Those who need both soft & hard copies need to pay USD 70.Plus @ 10 postal charge. Total $ 80
* The article should be of 8 pages maximum and should include the latest data. Articles written long back and submitted without revision would be rejected. Both hard and soft copies should be submitted.
* In case the experts demand modification of the article, the contributor will have to submit the same at an early date to avail publication.
* Articles must be original. If any of the material has been published or submitted elsewhere, this must be made clear when the article is submitted.
* Any plagiarism will disqualify you for ever on our journal.
* As a pre-condition the author should assign copyright to the editor economic challenger. This will ensure that requests from third parties to reproduce articles are handled efficiently and consistently and will also allow the article to be as widely disseminated as possible. After assigning copyright to the journal, authors may use their own material in other publication, provided that this journal is acknowledged as the original place of publication.
* Please don’t send articles in quick succession.
* The editorial board and the economic challenger are not responsible for views expressed by the researchers.
DECLARATION TO BE SUBMITTED IN HARDCOPY BY CONTRIBUTORS
I/we .............& ...............&................, the author/s of the the article titled ...................................................... hereby declare that
(a) It is my/our original work
(b) No part on any book or journal has been reported without acknowledgement,
(c) Does not form part of any article already published,
(d) Has not been sent for publication elsewhere,
(e) I/we take the responsibility for the views and opinions expressed in the article and
(f) I/we accept the clause that the owneship/copyright of my article belongs to the Magazine, after publication.
Author/s/Co-authors (name,signature, date)