* All authors must send a signed Declaration of Originality of the content as mentioned at the bottom of this page.
* Please furnish e-mail, phone & mailing address for the convenience of readers.
* The article should be of 8 pages maximum and should include the latest data. Articles written long back and submitted without revision would be rejected. Both hard and soft copies should be submitted.
* In case the experts demand modification of the article, the contributor will have to submit the same at an early date to avail publication.
* Articles must be original. If any of the material has been published or submitted elsewhere, this must be made clear when the article is submitted.
* Any plagiarism will disqualify you forever on our journal.
* As a pre-condition, the author should assign copyright to the editor economic challenger. This will ensure that requests from third parties to reproduce articles are handled efficiently and consistently and will also allow the article to be as widely disseminated as possible. After assigning copyright to the journal, authors may use their own material in other publication, provided that this journal is acknowledged as the original place of publication.
* The editorial board and the economic challenges are not responsible for views expressed by the authors.
Mandatory Charges/Fee for Article Processing
* Articles may be submitted for forthcoming issues by email and subsequently giving the declaration of Originality and sending Rs. 1100 (including handling charges, not refundable), as processing charge in case of single
authorship (Rs. 1500 for two authors and Rs. 2000 for three co-authors).
On publication, each author will be supplied one hard and one soft copy of the journal.
*Payments may be made by cheque or draft payable to ECONOMIC CHALLENGER Wire transfer details can be provided on
request. If articles are rejected, new submissions can be made with a new processing fee of Rs. 500 again.
*Extraordinary articles won't be charged any fee and this will be at the sole discretion of the editor.
* Foreign contributors, who do not need any soft or hard copy of the published article, do not need to pay the subscription.
-Those who need a soft copy will have to pay USD 30.
-Those who need a print copy of the journal need to pay USD 60 Plus @ 10 handling charge. Total $ 70
-Those who need both soft & hard copies need to pay USD 70. Plus @ 10 handling charge. Total $ 80